An Honorary Consul is an official representative of one county in the territory of another.
Q. WHERE CAN AN HONORARY CONSUL BE SET UP?
An Honorary Consul can head up an official Consulate in any city. His job is to strengthen the ties, facilitate trade, investment and goodwill between the two nations. The difference between a Consul and Honorary Consul is that Honorary Consuls do not receive any salary for their work. Honorary Consuls still carry on with their professions and in their spare time perform their consular duties.
Q. WHO CAN BECOME AN HONORARY CONSUL?
A. Honorary Consuls are appointed based on age, integrity experience, political and business connections.
PROCESS AND OBTAINING THE TITLE
You need to submit notarized copies of your current documents (passport, birth certificate), your professional resume, a personal bio and additional supporting documents to us.
HONOR OF TITLE
International protocol requires that this person be addressed as His Excellency.
PRIVILEGES OF AN HONORARY CONSUL?
1. Your home and office will be officially designated as a consulate.
2. Doors which may have been previously closed will remarkably open once you have received your diplomatic status.
3. Top restaurants, hotels and clubs which may be “fully booked” will suddenly take your reservation.
4. You will receive free upgrades from many airlines to First/Business class at the check-in desks.
5. You will automatically receive numerous invitations to Royal/Diplomatic and Society parties and events.
6. You will meet top-ranking government officials and heads of state.
7. You will boost your business success as well as your social status and prestige