BECOME AN OFFICER
By becoming an Officer, you will be permitted to wear the appropriate uniform for your rank, you can be awarded medals and you must start your own Congregation. See the section “Becoming a Congregation.”
Officer rank will be determined upon receiving application and approval. The requirements to become an ordained minister and officer are as follows:
- Must have business contacts in their community.
- Must be an upstanding member of their community.
- Must have an appropriate office and vehicle for use in their community.
- Must start their own congregation, have weekly meetings and raise donations.
- Must be able to travel to church conventions both domestically and internationally.
Officer Ranks Available: