You must become an Ordained Minister and Officer to start your own Congregation. Churches are not required to file a tax return with the IRS and all donations are tax deductible. If your church seeks benefits such as government food for a food pantry or to receive grants you will need to file a 501(c)(3) and then you must report all your financial information to the IRS.

Our parent church doesn’t want anything from the government, therefore it has not filed a 501(c)(3) and we do not file tax returns, but all donations to the parent church are fully tax deductible. The Mormon Church is worth $40 “Billion” dollars and does not file tax returns.

Your congregation must be incorporated. The name of your Congregation must be for example: The Arden Army of Miami, Inc. If there are other churches in the area, then you must be incorporated as The Arden Army of North Miami, Inc. or something similar.

“The Arden Army” is federally trademarked and you must be approved to use that name.
If you need a 501(c)(3) filed, our affiliate Arden Partners, has attorneys, who can assist you in filing a 501(c)(3) or incorporating your Congregation.