An Ambassador is the representative of an Embassy of one county in the territory of another.
Q. WHO CAN BECOME AN AMBASSADOR?
A. Ambassadors are appointed based on age, integrity experience, political and business connections.
PROCESS AND OBTAINING THE TITLE
You need to submit notarized copies of your current documents (passport, birth certificate), your professional resume, a personal bio and additional supporting documents to us.
HONOR OF TITLE
International protocol requires that this person be addressed as His Excellency or Mr. Ambassador.
PRIVILEGES OF AN AMBASSADORSHIP
1. Your home and office will be officially designated as a consulate.
3. Doors which may have been previously closed will remarkably open once you have received your diplomatic status.
4. Top restaurants, hotels and clubs which may be “fully booked” will suddenly take your reservation.
5. You will receive free upgrades from many airlines to First/Business class at the check-in desks.
6. You will automatically receive numerous invitations to Royal/Diplomatic and Society parties and events.
7. You will meet top-ranking government officials and heads of state.
8. You will boost your business success as well as your social status and prestige