General Alexander Arden is named after “Alexander the Great” and with his Danish heritage, it is how he got his nickname. General Alexander “The Great Dane” Arden is the “5-Star General” and “Commander in Chief” of “The Arden Army,” a non-profit, non-denominational religious organization. We are in this for the cause, not for the money. The Arden Army officers use military style titles and uniforms just like The Salvation Army.

“General Alexander “The Great Dane” Arden” was a former model/actor/singer and member of the “Screen Actors Guild,” turned real estate broker/mortgage banker in Beverly Hills.

He lived in a gated, panoramic, multimillion dollar Hollywood Hills villa, just above the world famous “Sunset Strip” and was known as the “Rock and Roll Realtor” for throwing his famous star-studded parties. His own addictions to sex, food, drugs, alcohol and gambling led him to a hedonistic “Hotel California” lifestyle.

The early 1990’s real estate downturn caused severe financial problems for him as all property went “underwater.” He became involved with businesspersons who he did not realize were unscrupulous in an attempt to earn funds to save his home from foreclosure. This involvement later led to his federal indictment.

He also gambled to try and win money to pay his mortgage. He had death threats from a loan shark over his gambling debts and after his house was foreclosed on, he left America.

General Arden was indicted on federal charges in the Southern District of California on white collar multimillion dollar federal money laundering charges. At that time, he was residing abroad with his wife. His addiction problems would not allow him to return to the US to “face the music” and the loan shark who wanted to kill him.

His wife returned to the US and began to cooperate with an FBI agent a few months after the indictment, believing that she would receive financial gain from General Arden, if he was forced to return to America. General Arden found out later that this FBI agent had an improper, unethical, unprofessional, intimate, sexual relationship with his wife.

General Arden moved to the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, (TRNC), a country with no extradition with the US. A few months after his wife returned to the US, he was told by local friends that there were two FBI agents searching for him in the TRNC, who intended to kidnap him and transport him illegally in the trunk of a car to the southern part of Cyprus, where there was extradition. He escaped their kidnapping attempt and after spending time in other countries, he eventually moved to Panama.

He obtained new identities and opened an asset protection business in Panama for nearly a decade and is considered an expert in international business corporations, (IBC’s), limited liability corporations (LLC’s), foundations, trusts, banking licenses, insurance licenses, residencies, second passports, economic citizenship programs, and providing offshore bank account services to wealthy clients.

He led the FBI on a nearly 10 year around the world chase in over 50 countries. He had numerous passports with different names, ages and appearances. His life was like the film “Catch Me If You Can,” starring Leonardo de Caprio, except that Leonardo’s female companions were fake stewardesses and General Arden’s were real supermodels.

He lived a jet-set lifestyle from Monte Carlo to London, Paris and Milan. From white sand beaches in the Caribbean, Bali, Tahiti to Rio de Janeiro and Punta del Este. He is in the process of authoring his autobiography, which he will have turned into a screenplay and film.

General Arden’s hypersonic lifestyle caused him to have a drug and alcohol fueled near fatal high speed auto accident, in an expensive exotic car, much like Fast and Furious, Paul Walker’s crash except General Arden fortunately survived.

He was finally caught up in another person’s problem in a “one in a million” incident, and was accidentally incarcerated while on a trip to Brazil. Unlike Leonardo de Caprio, the FBI never got credit for catching General Arden, which has continued to remain under their skin until today.

When in the Brazilian holding cell, he was identified by Interpol with his fingerprints, which were on file because he was a real estate broker. He was visited by two FBI agents, but would not give them any information about his offshore banking clients from the US, even though he could have earned millions of dollars from the IRS for turning them in. General Arden is not a “snitch” and would never be one, not for any price.

Immediately after that visit by the FBI, the Brazilian guards stated to General Arden that the FBI told the guards not to give him food and then he would talk.

Because extradition was a federal matter, and there was no federal prison in the state where he was caught, he was forced to stay in the custody of the local federal police station.

He was kept in a dungeon like solitary confinement in complete darkness and naked, as the guards said he might try and commit suicide by choking on his clothing. He slept on a cement bunk without any mattress or pillow. His cell was at the level of the underground garage and the only air he had to breathe was the exhaust of cars going in and out.

The dirty drinking water came out of a rusty old faucet. The toilet was just a hole in the ground with giant rats trying to catch the cockroaches, who were running in to eat the feces. The police station was next to a swamp and hundreds of mosquitos entered and ravaged his body daily. He looked like he had perpetual chicken pox. His best friends were bats who flew in to eat the mosquitoes.

Breakfast was just a piece of old, dry bread. Dinner was supposed to be rice, beans and one chicken drumstick on top. The guards always stole the drumstick so he had no protein. Guards enjoyed writing on the white lid of the small tin foiled plate words equivalent to “American Imperialistic Pig”, “Down with the USA”, “F*** George Bush,” etc.

He survived on this little portion of only rice and beans for one and a half years in solitary confinement. He is 6’2”, went from 220 pounds down to 120 pounds, was hallucinating and near death when finally, a new police lieutenant was hired and became afraid General Arden would die on his watch. The lieutenant petitioned the Supreme Court of Brazil to transfer General Arden on a stretcher from the federal jail to a Brazilian state prison, the most dangerous prison system in the world.

At the state prison, there was a thriving business of drugs which were constantly smuggled in. There were fights between gangs armed with homemade shanks, where inmates were killed. Brazilians carry a razor in their mouth from the age of about five to protect themselves in the favelas. (ghettos). General Arden saw many inmates slashed to ribbons during arguments.

Once a month a masked military police swat team came in to check for shanks and drugs. The inmates were forced to kneel all day naked in the blazing hot sun with their arms held behind their heads. The inmates had to urinate or defecate on themselves as there were no bathroom breaks. If an inmate dropped their arms, they were hit hard in the head and body with the butts of machine guns. General Arden was hit in the head numerous times and had his shoulder dislocated.

Snitches are not tolerated in prison. If it is discovered that an inmate has given information on a crime, they are instantly beheaded and their head is jammed on a broomstick for display. One snitch who was being held in a special cell away from other inmates, had his wife shot dead in the prison parking lot on visiting day.

In Brazil, the worst crime a man can do is the rape of a minor. In prison his eyes are blinded by cigarettes and he will be forced to crawl on four legs with a leash like a dog. Then he is sold for anal sex 24/7 in trades for cigarettes. The last day before his sentence is up, he is beheaded.

General Arden finally beat his extradition process from the Southern District of California case and he was freed from the Brazilian prison. He had a child with a girlfriend and the Supreme Court of Brazil ruled that he could not be expulsed.

He was unaware that another federal indictment in another jurisdiction related to the original Southern District of California case had been filed.

This FBI agent who had sex with General Arden’s wife created a more devious plan. General Arden was informed by Brazilian police that the FBI told them that they should extort him and if he did not give the Brazilian police a large amount of money that the Brazilian police should plant a gun and cocaine in his home, a crime which carried a minimum sentence of 10 years.

This was done to strong arm him into leaving Brazil and return to America. He was certain he would not survive the 10 years in the dangerous Brazilian prison system and was forced to return to the US.

At a “proffer” meeting he met with his attorney and the FBI agent who had sex with his wife. As previously stated, he is not a “snitch” and would never give information on any offshore banking clients from the US, but he did decide to give valuable information on the illegal dealings of a foreign individual, who committed a theft of $20,000 by selling General Arden a fraudulent offshore service.

Nothing became of the proffer meeting because the FBI agent who the sexual affair with his wife, lied to the prosecutor. The prosecutor then stated at the sentencing that the information Genera Arden had given on the foreign individual was untrue, which was a completely false statement. A high percentage of the FBI are good, upstanding Mormons, but this FBI agent was a downright, evil liar.

The prosecutor was hell bent on not granting General Arden a “C Plea” which is for a specific. number of months. Instead they only offered him an “Open Plea.” An open plea is not for any guaranteed period of time.

General Arden met a man in his pre-trial federal detention center, who had been told by his attorney that he would only receive 5 years and it was approved by the prosecutor. But an open plea is only a wink and a nod agreement and there is nothing in writing.

After the man pled guilty with an open plea, the prosecutor brought in new charges and the man was sentenced to 30 years. If a client has any skeletons in the closet, they need to be very careful about agreeing to an open plea

At General Arden’s trial, witnesses were coached by the prosecutor, and told lies, to sway the jury. The prosecutor also lied and embellished situations.

God only knows what kind of phony new charges and false testimony from witnesses, the dishonest prosecutor would have brought against General Arden if he had pled guilty to an open plea.

During his pretrial General Arden was not granted bail. This made him very agitated and to calm down thought he was being prescribed “Librium” by the prison psychiatrist. Instead, he was given “Lithium”, a much more powerful drug.

Most likely at the request of this FBI agent, the psychiatrist purposely never requested any mandatory blood exams and too much lithium can cause coma, brain damage and even death.

General Arden’s overdose of “Lithium Toxicity” caused him an irregular heartbeat, blurred vision, marked dizziness, slurred speech, muscle twitching with trembling of the hands and legs. These effects appeared to make General Arden nervous and anxious. It certainly had a negative impression on the jury, because it appeared as if he was lying.

General Arden had been given a court-appointed attorney, who put absolutely no effort in at all. The lawyer did not meet with him before the trial to go over any of the evidence and was very ill prepared to go to trial.

The lawyer didn’t do anything, but repeatedly bang his hairy knuckles loudly on a desk like a wild orangutan, which really irritated the jury.

The court-appointed attorney never paid for a handwriting expert to testify on behalf of General Arden in his trial. Instead the attorney chose to keep all the money for himself, which had been allotted as payment to him by the court for his legal services.

The US Probation Department in collusion with the prosecutor came up with “Sentencing Enhancements,” which allows a judge to increase a defendant's sentence for a specified term. There were a total of 6 sentencing enhancement points that were entirely false.

The owner of the business accused of money laundering had used a false name and disappeared. It turned out the manager of the business had several felonies in multiple states, which General Arden was unaware of. There should “never” have been a money laundering charge against General Arden. While he was abroad the former manager of the business cut a deal with the government and agreed to testify against him. The manager had actually forged General Arden’s name and committed the money laundering charge, then used the money to pay for his expensive crack cocaine habit.

This same manager stole over $200,000 from victims over the telephone, while he was incarcerated in federal prison and was never even charged with the crime. He probably was a “snitch” and testified against somebody in prison. This is often done by inmates to get out early.

At General Arden’s trial, witnesses were coached by the prosecutor, and told lies, to sway the jury. The prosecutor also lied and embellished situations.

When General Arden was on federal supervised release (probation), there were remarks made to him by an individual, who knew his wife very well. These remarks were made by his wife regarding this FBI agent. That is when he discovered that this FBI agent had a sexual affair with his wife.

At that point he filed a lawsuit against the US government and the FBI in Palm Beach County, Florida in March, 2015. For some unknown reason the mail from that court was never forwarded later to his new address in Miami-Dade County and without a response by General Arden the case was dismissed.

He became worried that federal agents were interfering and were going to violate his probation and he did not refile the case in the federal court in Miami. His worry turned out to be correct as his probation was later violated.

By coincidence General Arden inspected a criminal background report about himself and read he was on the “Most Wanted List.”

His case was not a crime of sex, drugs or violence, but just a white-collar charge and he should never have been on the “Most Wanted List” in the first place, except that the FBI agent who was “canoodling” his ex-wife sought to cause him harm. Being on the “Most Wanted List”, made him seem to be a dangerous person. His background report still shows he is on the “Most Wanted List”, even today.

It was clear that the FBI agent’s relationship with his wife caused the agent to put General Arden’s name on the “Most Wanted List”. He received a copy of his FBI report which had several portions “redacted” (blacked out), which means that the agency obviously has something to hide about this FBI agent.

With the funds gained from winning a lawsuit against the US government, General Arden donated all the proceeds to The Arden Army, a non-profit, non-denominational, religious organization, which he founded while still on probation.

He had The Arden Army website designed and it was uploaded in April 2016. Upon reading the content and seeing that he was going to help people who had been indicted for a crime, the US Probation Office served him a summons for violation of his probation.

At the court hearing, the US Probation Office requested the violation his probation and gave him the option of 4 months of home confinement and force The Arden Army’s website offline or be sent back to prison.

Forcing The Arden Army’s website offline was a violation of General Arden’s and The Arden Army’s “First Amendment Religious Rights.”

The US Probation Department had the right to request him to resign as the president of The Arden Army, pursuant to his probation, but they did not have the right to force The Arden Army’s website offline, as it is a non-profit organization and he does not have any ownership or shares in it.

His probation was finally terminated and The Arden Army website was uploaded again after nearly 1 year of being offline and without being able to receive online donations.

Agencies of the US government tried to blind General Arden by not giving him proper treatment for his glaucoma in federal prison and he lost 80% of his vision. This was the basis for him winning his lawsuit.

Agencies of the US government tried to kill General Arden by not giving him food while he was incarcerated in a Brazilian prison.

There has been an ongoing, deliberate, intentional, discriminating harassment, starvation and torture against General Arden caused by federal agents for 22 years.

General Arden and The Arden Army, are in the process of filing a multimillion dollar lawsuit against the United States of America and its agencies for a violation of their First Amendment Religious Rights.

Historically in America, “5 Star Generals” were only appointed during the war. It is a war and General Arden has been appointed the 5 Star General of the Arden Army. He will win the war for his clients and “Fight Addictions and the Feds” for their freedom.

Remember the Saying, “Don’t Mess with the Big Dog.”