HERE ARE 5 REASONS WHY ALEXANDER ARDEN IS THE NUMBER ONE INTERNATIONAL INTERVENTIONIST
1. The only one who survived for one year in the Brazilian state prison system, considered the most dangerous in the world, during his extradition process, giving him the self-defense skills to offer the “Fed 101 Boot Camp”, which demonstrates to clients how to protect themselves from violence in prison.
2. The only one who learned his Intervention skills by confronting the very volatile and vicious Brazilian inmates. No other interventionist in the entire world has had this experience. He is known as the “International Interventionist”, who has traveled to over 50 countries in the company of film stars, rock stars and royal families.
3. The only one who graduated with a Baccalaureate in Biology from a regionally university and by completing numerous Biology and Chemistry courses, he is considered an expert in the field known as the “Bio-Chemical Addiction Repair Process”.
4. The only one who completed an Addiction Studies Program from Harvard Medical School and an Intervention Program certified by the National Association of Alcohol and Drug Addiction Counselors (NAADAC) and has earned the titles of Holistic Master Addiction Professional(HMAP) and Holistic Master Intervention Professional (HMIP).
5. The only one who continued his education and completed graduate degree Master of Arts in Psychology courses and is considered a Mind Body Medicine Specialist in Guided Imagery. He is enrolled in a Ph.D. in Forensic Psychology degree program at a prestigious university and is earning his Licensed Advanced Alcohol and Drug Addiction Counselor (LAADC) , the highest degree of addiction counselor certification that exists.